- This system was introduced in the year 2000.
- Central Complaint Registration System is working 24×7.
- Civic Complaints pertains to MCGM are registered on phone no. 1916 in the central control room and sent to the concerned department through on-line system.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding lodging a complaint
- How to lodge a complaint on the Portal?
- Fill in online complaint registration form from any of the computer connected to Internet, either from home/office or cyber café by visiting our Citizen Portal.
- How to lodge complaint at CFC?
- Applicant needs to submit the duly filled in complaint registration form at the CFC. The CFC agent fills in the complaint in the computer system and provides a unique complaint number to the complainant.
- How the submitted complaint is further processed?
- As a further process the complaint is assigned to and processed by concerned officials of Municipal Corporation. The concerned officer resolves the complaint and sets the appropriate status of the complaint on the portal.
- How to track application processing/ How to check status?
- Use the online facility “Check Complaint Status” provided on our Citizen Portal in order to keep track of processing of your complaint. Unique Complaint Number (also called as Transaction ID) is essential in order to use this facility.